[IDD #CUR-105476]: radar data

Hi Rusty,

Sorry for the slow response... we have been spending lots of time lately
getting ingest of the expanded NOAAPort broadcast working correctly...

re:
> We at NOAA have two new systems that require radar data (n0r_20140918_1455).

OK.

re:
> Do we need to have our machines added to your systems in order to get the
> radar files?

If your machines have forward and reverse DNS and are on .gov networks, then
the answer should be no.  If there is no reverse DNS (IP -> name) then those
machine ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf REQUEST(s) will be denied by all upstream machines
that do not have ALLOW(s) specific to those machines.

re:
> We currently have ldm running on one of them, but not getting
> the radar files. The FNEXRAD request is pointed to idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

What are the results of:

<as 'ldm'>
cd ~ldm

nslookup <your machine's IP address>