[IDD #HTR-203133]: private use of LDM

Hi Jeremy,

re:
> Can I use LDM as a private (non-affiliated) user?
>
> hostname: jeremy-HP-ENVY-m6-Notebook-PC
> desired feedtypes: all public feeds

If your question is simply can you use the LDM software, then
the answer is yes.

If your question is if we (Unidata) are willing/able to feed data
to an LDM you setup as a private user, then the answer is no since
we can not feed non-core entities (e.g., private users, commercial
entities, etc.) unless there is a measurable benefit to the Unidata
community as a whole by providing that service.

There may be a Unidata university participant that is willing to
feed you data via the LDM/IDD.  The best way to find out if there
is a site that is willing/able to feed you data is to:

- register for the address@hidden email list