[IDD #QBY-523276]: UNIWISC feed request

Hi John,

re:
> We'd like to request access to the UNIWISC data feed.  Our LDM ingestor
> is adiabat.rwic.und.edu.  I and the administrator (John Nordlie), for
> the Regional Weather Information Center at the University of North Dakota.

You should be able to add a ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf REQUEST for the UNIWISC
feed to the same upstream(s) you are REQUESTing other datastreams from.
To check if this is the case, use the LDM utility 'notifyme' as follows:

<as 'ldm' on your LDM machine>
notifyme -vl- -f UNIWISC -h <the upstream host for your IDS|DDPLUS, HDS,
                             NEXRAD3, NGRID, NIMAGE or NOTHER feed(s)>

Seeing an 'OK' line in the 'notifyme' output will let you know that the
upstream host in question has the appropriate ALLOW for your machine.

By the way, since the UNIWISC datastream is one of the more modest
ones in terms of number of products and volume per hour, it is likely
the best course to include UNIWISC in the list of datastreams in
an existing REQUEST entry.

NB: please remember that you will need to stop and restart your
LDM after making any change to ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file.

Ticket ID: QBY-523276
Department: Support IDD