[IDD #YJU-783842]: information about rtstats web pages

Hi Donna,

re:
> I have been managing systems at Texas A&M (with Gerry Creager) and would
> like to know more about creating such pages as seen on:
>
> http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/rtstats/
>
> here in-house. Is this html code proprietary?

The code is a combination of CGI-bin scripts and special GEMPAK plotting
routines.  None of this is proprietary (but it was hand crafted, so it
is not in a state where we can easily package it so that a site could
get it working in their environment without much work!).

re:
> Could I see how the Unidata rtstats pages are made and create my own version?

Is your objective to run your own rtstats pages?  If yes, are you going to
ask your users to report the real-time stats back to you?

Ticket ID: YJU-783842
Department: Support IDD