[IDD #KAR-675101]: NEXRAD2 data

Hi Terri,

re:
> Thanks Tom. Shavano is not critical at this point but I will make the change
> anyway.

I just changed the idd.unidata.ucar.edu backend real server that has been
handling the REQUESTs from shavano, so you don't have to make the change
after all.

re:
> Let me know if Mike needs anything from me.

Will do.  I just sent him an email alerting him to what seems to be a general
problem on all of our idd.unidata.ucar.edu real server backends.  Quite the
puzzler to be worked on after returning from travel, sigh...

Ticket ID: KAR-675101
Department: Support IDD