[IDDBrasil #ZYJ-906269]: DNS problem

Hi Giovanni,

I apologize for not being able to respond to your inquiry before now!

re:
> I would like to ask if you can add my IP address into your pqact file in
> order to allow my IP list to receive data from *idd.unidata.ucar.edu*.
> The reason is that we (CEMADEN) are a new center in Brazilian government
> and we are not in DNS list of hostnames yet.
> The IP address from which I intend to get IDD-LDM data is: 200.133.244.130

We implemented an ALLOW for 200.133.244.130, so you should now be able to
REQUEST data from idd.ssec.wisc.edu.  Since we prefer to not ALLOW by IP
address, we are requesting that you inform us as soon as reverse DNS
is established for your machine.

Ticket ID: ZYJ-906269
Department: Support IDD Brasil