[IDD #HWK-442512]: rtstats is down and idd.unidata troubles

Hi Daryl,

re:
> I assume you folks are aware that rtstats LDM appears to be down.

Unfortunately, yes.  We lost a RAID on the machine that hosts
rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu (along with a number of other services).
ETA for getting the RAID repaired and rtstats back online is not
known at this time.

re:
> Also, I
> was noticing significant latencies (20-30 minutes) to idd.unidata on
> Sunday.  Are there known troubles afoot?

We have not received other reports of high latencies from any other site
that is being fed by the IDD top level relay idd.unidata.ucar.edu, so
we are not aware of systemic problems.  We will keep an eye on things to
see if there are any endemic problems.

Ticket ID: HWK-442512
Department: Support IDD