[IDD #RNR-214402]: Eligiblity to use LDM and IDD network

> Hi Jeff,

Hi Jake,

Yes, it has some volume :) . . .eventually we are talking about ~real volume ;)

> Thank you for the information.  Given that data size, I don't think it would
> be feasible for us to store the data locally.  If I am doing the math
> correctly, that would be 504GB/day and about 45TB for 3 months.
>
> Are there any options available such as a remote login access to the data?

The data you are looking for is also available via a "pull" method.

please visit:

http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog.html

or

http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog.xml (for client access)

to pull the data you desire..no login is required.

please do not "scrape" the site, that impacts other users ability to make use
of the server.

Normal data access and downloads should not present any problems :)

Please let us know if you have any issues accessing this service.

Cheers,

Jeff

> Jake

Jeff Weber