[IDD #BOG-106787]: HRRR data request

> Greetings,

Hi David,

> We would like to begin accessing the HRRR data from the Unidata LDM.  Would
> that be possible?

Yes, we can feed you :)

 We are currently receiving NexRad data on
star-ingest-boulder.starinst.org<http://star-ingest-boulder.starinst.org>
(129.19.151.9) and would like to receive the HRRR data on the same system.

OK, the allow is in place for you to request the NCEP Operational HRRR over the:

NGRID feedtype

from:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Please keep in mind that currently only surface (2D) fields are being broadcast
over the NGRID feed via NOAAPort.

request   NGRID   HRRR   idd.unidata.ucar.edu

(should get it coming in)

please let us know if you need help with any "actions" i.e pqact.conf files

NOTE: Remember, tabs...not white space in all config files :)

> Thanks,
> -David

Cheers,

Jeff