[IDD #RIO-194015]: RTSTATS for microburst.host and microburst.db.erau.edu

Hi Robert,

re:
> I'm the weather systems administrator at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
> is Daytona
> Beach, FL.

Glad to meet you!

re:
> RTSTATS has been collecting stats from our primary LDM server for a couple
> years, but I
> didn't realize regutil on that server was erroneously set to
> "microburst.host" until
> recently.  This is an internal naming scheme and shouldn't have been sent out
> as the
> name of this server.  I've changed regutil to "microburst.db.erau.edu"

Very good.  In order for this to take effect in 'rtstats' statistics reporting,
your
LDM will need to be stopped and then restarted.

re:
> but wanted to
> check with Unidata support to see if microburst.host could be removed from
> the RTSTATS
> page and perhaps combined with microburst.db.erau.edu.

Listings for microburst.host will disappear after a couple/few days after your
LDM has been restarted.  Statistics for microburst.db.erau.edu should become
available after the LDM restart.

Unfortunately, we have no way to go back and rename statistics reported
under one name to another.

re:
> Thanks for the help!

No worries.