[IDD #KWG-167519]: GLN lightning feed?

Hi Mike,

re:
> Is the GLN lightning feed still available?
>
> My LDM feed stopped processing this data some time ago; not sure I
> something changed or if the data feed is no longer available.

I just tried a 'notifyme' to the machine that we had been feeding GLN data
from (75.112.141.78), and I got no response.  It appears that one or more
of the following may be true:

- the machine that we were feeding from is down

- the LDM on the machine we were feeding from is not running

- the firewall at the organization where we were feeding from is
  blocking our feed REQUEST

- something else?

We got no notification that the machine feeding GLN data would be down,
so the next thing would be to contact the person in charge of USPLN-related
things at WSI (Weather Company).  This information can be found on our USPLN
lightning page:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

Data -> Lightning
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/index.html#lightning

Click on the USPLN tab to find the contact information:

    Kim Rauenzahn
    Lightning Product Manager
    WSI
    address@hidden

Question:

- what is your LDM REQUEST line for GLN data?

Ticket ID: KWG-167519
Department: Support IDD