[IDD #CCF-872549]: Change in the UW relay machine

Hi Harry,

re:
> Sometime in the next month we will be changing our IDD relay machine to a new
> server in a co-location room on campus.   The new machine will be
> "z-ldm.atmos.uw.edu".   Can you add this to the ALLOW on the idd systems?

As long as your new machine has forward and reverse DNS, you should be good
to go for feeds from us (meaning idd.unidata.ucar.edu).  I believe that you
also redundantly REQUEST from idd.ssec.wisc.edu (also known as unidata2-new),
so I will make sure that you can REQUEST from it also.

re:
> Thanks.

No worries.

Ticket ID: CCF-872549