[IDD #VTM-344109]: IP address change for Peru

Hi Marcial,

re:
> How are you? How is Boulder these days?

I am well, thanks, and Boulder is pretty much the same as always but
more crowded.

re:
> I am already back in Costa Rica. I will resume my position at the
> University of Costa Rica in January.

Did you finish your PhD?  I hope so!

re:
> There are different projects that I
> will develop over the next few years and one of them is closely related
> to ldm and latinamerica.

This sounds interesting!

re:
> What is the position of Unidata about data distribution in Latin America?

We have always wanted to help establish LDM/IDD delivery of real-time
geoscience data in Latin America.  Our desire has always been that
UCR take a leading role in this effort!

re:
> Now to the topic... the people in Peru changed the IP (again!) and send
> it to me in order to pass it to you. The old IP was 190.12.94.18 and
> the new one is 200.10.71.210. Can you help us update it?

OK, I updated the IP <-> fully_qualified_name entry in the /etc/hosts
table on the real-server back ends for our top level IDD relay clusters,
idd.unidata.ucar.edu and iddb.unidata.ucar.edu.  If the new IP address
is in-place, then feed REQUESTs should once again work.  If the old IP
address is still in-place, their feed REQUESTs will now fail.

re:
> I am sure you have a better way to update such things, can you point me
> in the right direction?

We have to make the change as we manage the top level IDD relay clusters
referred to above.

re:
> Thanks for everything,

No worries.  Merry Christmas!