[IDD #VTM-344109]: IP address change for Peru

Hi Marcial,

re:
> I did finish the PhD program and now I am back at UCR as a professor and
> researcher.

My congratulations on finishing your PhD!  This is wonderful news!!  I bet
you are happy to be home again :-)

re:
> My intention is to push forward the idd project from UCR. I want Costa Rica
> to be the Centre of data distribution and I will push in that direction.

Excellent!

re:
> Any help and/or advice is more than welcome.

One of the hardest things we have faced (and continue to face) is identifying
contacts at sites that are committed enough to get things working AND keep
them working.  The effort of keeping things working is much less than getting
things working initially, and will certainly be much, much less if attention
is paid to fully getting things working.  What I mean is that attention to
detail needs to be paid at the beginning so that the work/effort later will
be reduced.

We are always here, so please don't hesitate to ask questions when issues
come up.

Ticket ID: VTM-344109
Department: Support IDD