[IDD #LDE-365303]: Duplicate(?) /pNCRVAX in IDD feed?

Hi Daryl,

re:
> Hi Brian and NOAAPort Support,
>
> Any comments on this?  The issue continues...

As I noted previously, the duplicates are being caused by processes that are
outside of our (Unidata's) control.  Since the overhead for culling replicated
products is outside of the scope for a real-time ingest and relay system, there
is not much/nothing that we can do to eliminate the problem in our NOAAPort
package.  The problem is best addressed at it source.

Ticket ID: LDE-365303
Department: Support IDD