[IDD #OQA-104787]: not getting HRRR and NAM 12km data since Feb 23

Hi Sen,

re:
> I don't have gale.unidata.ucar.edu in my ldmd.conf
> I have idd.unidata.ucar.edu in ldmd.conf
> I've attached ldmd.conf

OK, thanks for the quick reply.  I will try to figure out which of
the real-server backend machines of the idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster
your machine is REQUESTing from and check its LDM log files to see
what, if anything, looks amiss.

Questions:

- have you tried restarting your LDM?

  If yes, and if a simple 'ldmadmin restart' did/does not result in
  a resumption of data flow, then you might try stopping your LDM,
  waiting for a couple/three minutes, and then restarting.  Why
  am I suggesting this?  The director for the idd.unidata.ucar.edu
  cluster will send all feed REQUESTs from a downstream to the same
  real-server backend machine if the REQUESTs are received in a
  one minute interval.  Waiting for a couple of minutes will allow
  the director to pick a backend machine to pass the REQUEST(s) to,
  and the machine selected may be different than the one you were
  feeding from.  In this case, switching to a new machine will sidestep
  the situation of "stale" connections.

- have you checked your LDM log files to see if there is something
  amiss on your end?

Ticket ID: OQA-104787
Department: Support IDD