[IDD #OQA-104787]: not getting HRRR and NAM 12km data since Feb 23

Hi again Sen,

It turns out that you are REQUESTing the HRRR data from gale.unidata.ucar.edu
even though it doesn't look like it:

request FSL2    "^GRIB2\.FSL\.HRRR.*Hour" hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu

The name hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu is a Cname alias for gale.unidata.ucar.edu,
so the REQUEST is being handled (or should be handled) by gale.

I just sent an email to Mike (our system administrator) to add an allow
in the firewall on gale for your machine, titan.met.sjsu.edu.  After
that is in place, your feed should resume without further action from
you.

Ticket ID: OQA-104787
Department: Support IDD