[IDD #SUZ-126567]: timescale on IDD latency plots

Hi David,

re:
> Is it possible to add a timescale on the IDD latency plots (such as
> http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT+flood.atmos.uiuc.edu)?
>
> Even knowing how much time is represented by the width of the plot would be
> helpful
> somewhat helpful, but would also need to know when the plot was generated.

The code _should_ be plotting the time scale values on all rtstats plots
including
latency, but it fails for an as yet undetermined reason.

I will add looking into the latency labeling issue to the list of things
related to the IDD that need attending to.

re:
> Thank you in advance.

Apologies for the problems!

Ticket ID: SUZ-126567