[IDD #OWF-669902]: NOAA/SRH machine FNMOC REQUEST from uni19.unidata.ucar.edu

Hi Doug,

I do not know if you are the appropriate person for the following, so
please forgive the email if you are not AND relay the email if you
know who should be receiving it.

We are seeing an FNMOC feed REQUEST from the machine identified as
srh-nat-general.srh.noaa.gov to a specific real-server backend node
of our top level IDD relay cluster, idd.unidata.ucar.edu.  We need
whoever is in charge of the LDM asking for the FNMOC feed to change
the REQUEST from uni19.unidata.ucar.edu to idd.unidata.ucar.edu.
This change will insure that the FNMOC data will continue to flow
to srh-nat-general.srh.noaa.gov when we take uni19.unidata.ucar.edu
down for maintenance.

Again, if you are not the appropriate NOAA/SRH contact, please let
us know who we should be talking to and/or forward this request
to him/her/them.

Thanks in advance!