[LDM #NSP-325161]: how to retrieve the VOS (volunteer observing ship) data via LDM.

Hi Franke,

re:
> I will try to figure out the description you mentioned below.

OK.

re:
> For your question.
> Nope, my research is focused on the near-inertial vertical mixing in the
> northern coast Gulf with Dr. Ping Chang.  But, I am working with Matthew
> Howard as a graduate student data manager. Few weeks ago, I just got
> notification that I need to know how to reboot/maintain our LDM server,
> and obtain the VOS data.

OK.  I contacted Gerry Creager (one of the people that replied to Gilbert
Sebenste's post to address@hidden, and asked him if he was
working with you.  Gerry indicated that he had not been, but that he would
jump in and help you out.  Please let me know if Gerry does not contact
you within a day, so we can guide you in fashioning an LDM pattern-action
file action (most like a FILE action as FILE writes products to disk)
that will suit your needs.

Ticket ID: NSP-325161
Department: Support IDD