[LDM #FGZ-978731]: LDM installation and configuration at USNA

Hi Bonnie,

re:
> See comments below. regarding compressed file.

> Tom - The compressed tar file we used was downloaded from ucar per your
> instructions.  If there was another separate compressed file that we did
> not know about that is likely the configuration problem.

There was only one compressed tar file, so you did not miss anything.
The reason I asked about possible modifications was so I will be able
to look at the files I put into the compressed tar file and know that
what is there is what is on disk and being used in the LDM setup there.
Most of the things that I asked Alex to send along (output from multiple
'ls -alt' commands) are things that I would quickly look at when
troubleshooting any LDM installation when logged on.  The complicating
factor here is that I can not "see" what is there, so I have to ask
for listings so I can refer to them as we walk through things.

re:
> We lost both our ARCS administrators
> and had little turnover.   The learning curve has been quite interesting.

I can imagine!

re:
> Any information you can provide is appreciated.

Alex and I will walk through things during our phone conversation on
Thursday morning.  I must say that I am currently at a loss to explain
why things did not work "out of the box" there!  We'll get to the
bottom of what is happening and fix things, however :-)

Ticket ID: FGZ-978731
Department: Support IDD