[LDM #FGZ-978731]: LDM installation and configuration at USNA

Hi Alex,

re:
> I am pretty booked today.

As it turns out, I have been pretty booked myself today!

re:
> Since Thursday likely won't work for me and
> Friday for you, we may need to push until next Wednesday, October 5 if you
> are available?

Friday is OK for me if we could chat after about 11 am MT.

We have our monthly staff meeting next Wednesday at 10 am, and I am
assuming that we will also have a Usercomm follow-up meeting either immediately
after the staff meeting or at about 1:30 in the afternoon.  Given this,
next Wednesday may be too difficult to schedule enough time to talk through
things.

re:
> I will be out of the office on Monday and Tuesday I again
> teach most of the day.

OK.

What I will do is give you instructions on how to capture several METAR
products and then how to run the METAR decoder by hand so we can see
what happens outside of the LDM.  I expect that this will help pinpoint
the problem being encountered, so I can craft a fix.  I'll be sending
this information sometime over the next couple/several days (I'll be
trying different things here in advance of this, so I may hit upon
a solution that will obviate the testing on your side).

Ticket ID: FGZ-978731
Department: Support IDD