[IDD #ZRZ-733733]: Feed sites for Costa Rica IDD network

Hi Marcial,

re:
> My name is Dr. Marcial Garbanzo, and I work for the University of Costa
> Rica (UCR) and collaborate with the National Weather Service of Costa Rica
> (IMN). Tom Yoksas collaborated with me in the past with the setup of the
> first NOAAPort connection at UCR.

Yup, and I am still collaborating with you :-)

re:
> I am installing some clients to the IDD network in Central America and the
> Caribbean using the sites at UCR and IMN as redistribution hosts.

Very good.

re:
> At the moment we have a computer 163.178.110.222 that is connected to your
> servers but it does not have a fully-qualified hostname. I already
> requested the name to be changed to iddcc.ucr.ac.cr and to fix the reverse
> name resolution.

OK, thanks.

re:
> Two more sites are going to be activated this week but I would like to add
> them to your network as fail-safes in case one of the machines crashes.
>
> Here is the information that is requested in the Unidata web page:
>
> MACHINE 1:
>
> - Center for Geophysical Research at the University of Costa Rica
> -  Contact:
> - Dr. Marcial Garbanzo-Salas
> - (506) 84739762
> - address@hidden
> - iddcc2.ucr.ac.cr (163.178.106.137) [name requested not asigned yet]
> -
> *HDS, IDS, UNIWISC, CONDUIT, NIMAGE, LIGHTNING, NTEXT, NGRID, UNIDATA,
> NPORT. *
>

> MACHINE 2:
>
> - Instituto Meteorológico Nacional
> -  Contact:
> - Dr. Marcial Garbanzo-Salas
> - (506) 84739762
> - address@hidden
> - iddcc.imn.ac.cr (201.193.217.78) [name requested not asigned yet]
> -
> *HDS, IDS, UNIWISC, CONDUIT, NIMAGE, LIGHTNING, NTEXT, NGRID, UNIDATA,
> NPORT. *

We have allowed these machines to REQUEST from our primary and backup
IDD relay clusters, idd.unidata.ucar.edu and iddb.unidata.ucar.edu.

NB: Please let us know when reverse DNS has been established for each of
the machines you referred to above.

Regarding the IDD feed types that you are interested in, please refer
to our LDM-6 Feed Types page:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/index.html

In particular, note that:

NTEXT - NOAAport textual products (for future use)
NPORT - Predefined feed set name for NTEXT, NGRID, NPOINT, NGRAPH, or NOTHER

re:
> Thank you for your time and support with the IDD setup in Central America
> and the Caribbean.

No worries.

Ticket ID: ZRZ-733733
Department: Support IDD