[IDD #NFH-937982]: NetCDF Decoder

Hi Alex,

re:
> Sorry for the delayed reply on my end.  I've been out of the office a lot
> lately.

And, I was hoping that the reason for your silence was that things were
working... sigh! :-)

re:
> Yes, we have ncgen.. /bin/ncgen.

The question is if the PATH for 'ldm' finds that version of ncgen.  If
you recall, when we went down this route in the fall, I sent you an
'ncgen' executable, and asked that it be put in the ~ldm/decoders or
~ldm/util directory AND that both of these directories be included
in the PATH for 'ldm'.  That seemed to do the trick last fall, so I
figured that it should be the last thing needed this time since
the Perl packages needed to be installed (by a sysadmin) had, in
fact, been installed.

re:
> So I suppose that is not the issue. Any other thoughts?

Actually, no.  The only thing I can think of at this juncture is
to do another screen share session so I/we can poke around.  If
you want to do this today, you will need to wait until later as
I am still at home, and I don't have my Windows machine running
(I could boot it up if you want to tackle things this morning,
but I need a few minutes lead time).

Ticket ID: NFH-937982
Department: Support IDD