[IDD #ZKK-809489]: GRB broadcast on iddb still happening?

Hi Pete,

re:
> Breathing.. Breathing.. ????

:-)

re:
> When you have a chance, what is the longer term plan for this feed? E.g. move
> from
> EXP to something else, from iddb to something else, etc.. Or haven't you had
> a chance
> to think that far ahead yet?

The feed will be available from both iddb.unidata.ucar.edu and
idd.unidata.ucar.edu.
Whether or not we change the feed type is a good question.  The problem is that
we
don't have enough free feed types.  It would be great if we could move the GRB
data (ABI images, GLM, SEISS, etc.) in a feed dedicated to imagery, but NIMAGE
has historically been used for NOAAPort-delivered imagery (the 'N' in NIMAGE
stands for NOAAPort), so it doesn't quite fit there.  We could move the imagery
in the UNIWISC feed, as that is a feed totally under our control.  What do you
think?

re:
> This morning I felt like a kid on Christmas morning, waiting to go down and
> open the
> presents but my parents wouldn't let me get up yet :)

You'll shoot your eye out! (A Christmas Story :-)

Ticket ID: ZKK-809489
Department: Support IDD