20050520: IDV - Batch processing

I'm trying to batch some processing. What I need to do is compute a 3d
difference field, display it at a fixed contour level, then save it as jpeg.
I'm using a time sequence of GRIB files.

Everything is working fine, except the contour level changes for each step.
Here's what I did:

Loaded GRIB data for one of the times. Set the projection, view, etc. I also set
the parameter range and contour value. I saved this in an xidv file.  Now I want a
similar output for the remaining GRIB times. So, I use 'sed' to change the filename
in the xidv file. As my script loops through the times, the range & contour
changes automatically.  Any suggestions on keeping those values fixed?

Hi Dave,
Sorry on the delay in getting back to you on this.

Humm, we normally don't encourage our users to use "sed" ;-)

That "said", I am trying to replicate this behavior and cannot. Can you point me to
a couple of your grib files, the sed script and the bundle?

Thanks,
Jeff