[IDV #ZQC-458517]: IDV - Sweep Angle

Hi Greg-

> Institution: NTSB
> Package Version: 2.0RC3
> Operating System: os.name:Windows XP; os.arch:x86; os.version:5.1;
> Hardware Information: java.vendor:Sun Microsystems Inc.;
> java.version:1.5.0_06; java.home:C:\\Program Files\\IDV_2.0RC3\\jre;
> j3d.version:1.4.0 fcs (build11); j3d.vendor:Sun Microsystems, Inc.;
> j3d.renderer:OpenGL;
> Inquiry: Good Afternoon:

> Sweep Angle .. When change value of angle should a display at the new
> elevation angle be generated?

If you loaded in one of the sub choices at a specific angle, then that
only contains data for that angle so no change will occur.  If you
loaded in the Reflectivity choice, then you can change angles.

The subtle difference is confusing, I'll see if we can change to only
show the single angle in the list of elevations if you load in a specific
angle.

> Nothing is happening.

If the scenario above is not what you are doing, let me know.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: ZQC-458517
Department: Support IDV