[IDV #GHH-310264]: IDV - missing data

Hi Ian-

> Institution: Ipswich weather centre
> Package Version: 2.3 build date:@DATE@
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware Information: Java: home: C:\\IDV\\jre version: 1.5.0_11 j3d:1.3.2
> fcs (build12)
> Inquiry: Hi again,
>
> I seem to be getting missing data right though the middle of the UK. This
> only happens when i use data that i have downloaded myself.
>
> I have included the data set and a expamle of the image

The problem is that the grid goes from 0 to 359.5 degrees longitude
and there's no a priori way to determine that we should connect one
edge to the other.  For example, if the grid went from 50 to 75 degrees
longitude, then we wouldn't want to connect the edges.

Unfortunately, you live in the black zone. :-(

I don't have a good solution for this, but will ponder it a bit.

Looks like you are in for a Christmas storm!

Don Murray

Ticket ID: GHH-310264
Department: Support IDV