[IDV #YAT-822630]: idv

Hi Michael-

> Full Name: Michael Purton
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: ilife o8
> Operating System: leopard 10.5.3
> Hardware: imac (Non intel)

I think you have the IDV that we support confused with the
program you have.  The IDV we support is a program for
displaying and analyzing geoscience data. See:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv

From your description, it sounds like you are dealing with
the iDVD sofware.  Perhaps you can find your answer at:

http://www.apple.com/support/idvd/

Don Murray

> Description of problem: When I open idv and click on "open recent file" all
> the projects are "greyed out" and not able to be selected.  The same is true
> if I go to an existing project.  I can see all the projects but they are not
> able to be selected.
> I have removed idvd software to trash and re-installed it from the ilife disc
> using the customized option.  I have updated this software before opening it.
> Despite this the same problem occurs.
> I have prepared the projects in iphoto and sent them to idvd without
> problems.  It seems i an unable to open any projects in idvd.
> Thank you,
> michael Purton

Ticket ID: YAT-822630
Department: Support IDV