[IDV #AGO-697570]: Editing the times on a display

> IDV guys,
>
> How can I change the number of times selected for a particular display?
>
> To get rapid turnaround, I often just select one time step to plot
> with a particular display, to see if that display is what I really
> want.
>
> If I like it, I would like to edit the display to load in more time
> steps.  How can I do that?
> I could see how to edit lots of things on the display, but not the times.

Hi Rich,
Just go to the Edit->Change Parameter menu in the display. Choose the same
parameter but with
different times. Or, if you had subset the times at the Data Source properties
level you can
just change the selected times in the Properties dialog and click on the
"Reload Displays"
button (at the bottom) and hit Apply or OK.

-Jeff

-Jeff

Ticket ID: AGO-697570
Department: Support IDV