[IDV #JBE-639069]: IDV-reg.

> Hi Jeff,
>
> I have not yet received any answer regarding the querie of displaying MODIS
> 20 level temperature vertically in IDV. As you replied in the last mail that

Sorry, I think my colleague Don was looking into that.

> using KML file intersection is not possible in IDV. I have converted all my
> trajectory data into shapefile. I'm interested in knowing the intersection
> with the shapefile on 2D field data.

I did some work with Valentijn last year around using map polygons to do
analysis. This work was put into the maps.py python library.

What exactly do you want to do with maps and 2D field data?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: JBE-639069
Department: Support IDV