[IDV #PGR-337100]: problem with colobar

> Thanks for your reply. We're currently running into a problem with IDV that,
> when we open a bundle, make changes, and then try to resave the bundle, idv
> just freezes up, so the only changes I can do are with the .xidv and the
> .isl files. So I can't save the ID field as anything. Is there a default id
> set? If so, how would I find it? I'm attaching my *.xidv file that I'm
> trying to use. (the colorbar we're trying to use is around line 1559). Any
> help would be appreciated.
> Katie

Oh, now I get why you said:
"where '143' is the id number attatched to the colorbar."

This is the internal id used in the bundle file. The bundle really isn't meant
for human consumption.

Lets try to figure out why your IDV is locking up. When you do lock up can you
get a
stack trace and send it in. On windows run the IDV form a command shell and do
control-break
in the window. On linux from the shell do a control-/

-Jeff

Ticket ID: PGR-337100
Department: Support IDV