[IDV #MGX-176696]: Re: [idvusers] 20081015: IDV 2.6 beta 1 available for tes ting

Hi HP-

> Great to see a new version.
>
> I noted with interest that the Java-netCDF 4.0 library "provides limited
> support for HDF-4 and HDF-5 files". Whatever this means.

With 2.5, you couldn't even open these files.  It has enabled
Hydra to read in HDF data.

> I might suggest that you correct build date in the About Unidata IDV
> widget. It still shows a pointer rather than the date.

I don't see this on my Windows system.  Is this on Linux or Windows?

Do you have a build.properties or version.properties in your
.unidata/idv (new location for .metapps) directory or in one of
your plugins?

Don