[IDV #IUD-712656]: ISL "wait" attribute no longer working?

> Hi Jeff,
>
> I am using the latest build as always (today's date), and I still have the
> same issue. And with bundles and isl's that I have not made an changes to,
> but now show the same problem.
>
> I have attached a sample isl file that behaves as described.

Hi Hans,
The ISL looks fine. In a previous email you said when you run the isl from
within the
IDV everything is fine. Does it work OK when you run the isl script in
scripting mode
but have offscreen="false"?

I am adding a couple of debug lines that will show when the IDV  starts to wait
for displays to be rendered
and when it is done. This will be in the nightly build tonight. Why don't you
run this and see what happens?

Also - can you try your bundle with just an image tag to see if its the
animation capture or something else.

What are you trying to capture? We have seen with some data (e.g., showing a
time accumulation of a huge number
lightning strikes) that the actual animation step can take a while because it
triggers a re-render.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: IUD-712656
Department: Support IDV