[IDV #NZI-823789]: cache data/serialize show as Omni-display only

Hi Tijn,

> i'm not sure why, but we have problems with cached fields/serialized fields
> (calculated from a jython procedure and properly displaying as
> "Color-shaded Plan View") but as cached object
> not allowing anyother display type but Omni control.

I tried this and it works.
Create a plan view with some grid field (or with the "Any" formula wrapping a
grid field
File->Save->Save data in cache
Create a new Plan view with the field from the cache

What problems are you seeing?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: NZI-823789
Department: Support IDV