[IDV #KQK-865999]: (No Subject)

> I just downloaded the newest install and that problem is fixed.
>
> I just have one issue left. When I open my xidv, the timestamp appears at the
> bottom (which is what I want). But when I do ./runIDV -islfile
> test_20080502.isl, there is no timestamp on any of the images. Any ideas? All
> we need is the timestamp on the images and we're all set.

Hi Katie,
So Don just started laughing when he saw your note because he saw my checking
this morning that said:
    >Fix some things with the display list and animation time

It turns out I just fixed the timestep in offscreen isl rendering problem this
morning.

We're running a new build as we speak so go download the nightly build in an
hour or so and all should
be better (hopefully).

-Jeff

Ticket ID: KQK-865999