[IDV #TBU-482288]: Macro/script for repetitive process

> Yes, the "Change data" checkbox is selected. But with the first bundle I
> created, all I need to do is select a new data file upon opening the bundle
> and it displays just fine. With the new bundle it starts by asking what
> fields to display - that should be saved with the bundle since it is in the
> original, right?

Yes, all of the displays are saved in the bundle unless, when saving the bundle
file, you check off "Save displays"
in the file dialog.

Maybe the displays are loaded and the UI just happens to show the Field
Selector.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: TBU-482288
Department: Support IDV