[IDV #DLV-957525]: idv 2.6b2 "choose interval" needs a "stop"

Hi Rich,

> > I'm trying the new IDV 2.6b2 and I like the new "choose interval" so
> > that I can select every 8, 12, 24 or whatever interval I want for
> > time.    When you bring up "choose interval" selection menu, there is
> > a typein for "start" and for "interval", but there is not way enter
> > "stop".    I have a 6 month dataset of hourly data, and I only want to
> > look at daily intervals for the first two weeks.
[...]

> It's on the TODO list, but likely won't make a 2.6 release. We'll
> be doing a lot of changes to the whole time selection/matching for
> the 2.7 release and will work on it then.

I took a quick stab at this and will be in tomorrow's build.
If you right click on the times list there is a "Show timeline"
that pops up a timeline dialog which you can use to select a
range, interval, etc.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: DLV-957525
Department: Support IDV