[IDV #TPN-519794]: Viewing SREF Model Data In IDV

> Hello; Is the Short Range Ensemble Forecasting Model data available on any of
> the catalogs where I can view in the IDV from the Data Chooser?  If so, what
> catalog offers SREF Model data?
> Thanks and I really thank you for the great advancements of the IDV!
> Jacob Gore

Hi Jacob,
We have this data on motherlode and it is availaible through our experimental
RAMADDA data server:
http://motherlode/repository
at:
http://motherlode/repository/entry/show?entryid=synth%3Aa136862d-1253-4096-b864-ac53028253d7%3AL25hdGl2ZS9jb25kdWl0L2RhdGEvbmNjZi9jb20vc3JlZg%3D%3D
There is a Catalog url available that you can show in the IDV:
http://motherlode/repository/entry/show?output=thredds.catalog&entryid=synth%3Aa136862d-1253-4096-b864-ac53028253d7%3AL25hdGl2ZS9jb25kdWl0L2RhdGEvbmNjZi9jb20vc3JlZg%3D%3D

Or you can get to this from the main IDV catalog at:
Experimental RAMADDA Server->IDD->All public files->conduit->data->...

Note: This server is very much experimental and the opendap urls that the IDV
loads
won't be around in a few weeks as we move things around.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: TPN-519794
Department: Support IDV