[IDV #THF-657749]: Radar Data From Texas Mesonet and Iowa State Mesonet

Hi Jacob-

The error occurs when you there are bad files with no data in the
sequence.  I just made a nightly release (2.7a1) that will skip over these
bad files instead of throwing an exception.  However, the fix might need some
tweaking, so let us know if you still have problems.

Don

Ticket ID: THF-657749
Department: Support IDV