[IDV #RIN-409337]: ramadda view of bundle list

> Description of problem: I thought I'd try to load a Ramadda page from the URL,
> http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show?entryid=1e35eed6-efdf-4a59-93ba-a9152211e3c8,
> into the IDV as a data source type, TEXT or HTML files. In other words, using
> the
> data chooser, URLs, etc. It displays, but does not format correctly. Since
> most of the
> page displays okay, is there any chance that this could be made to work ?

RAMADDA makes extensive use of style sheets and javascript and other modern
browser features which the html viewer in the IDV does not handle.

> The reason I tried this, was to see the thumbnails next to the bundle
> descriptions. With
> the catalog view, the thumbnails don't display; perhaps this approach is a
> better
> approach and easier to change ?

I'll see what I can do to enhance the catalog view in the IDV.

Oh, an there is now a support box for RAMADDA:
address@hidden
If you have any RAMADDA issues in the future.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: RIN-409337
Department: Support IDV