[IDV #VGF-307998]: IDV and gempak support for TDWR radar data

Hi John-

> ah, you're right. didn't realize it was in the incorrect position yet. the
> correct coordinates are 40.9675,-111.930

Actually, I'm wrong.  If you are reading from local disk, you should get the
correct locations.  There's an issue with remote access which we are looking
at.  If you plot a 2D sweep, you should see the the correct lat/lon listed
in the display control window.  If that's not showing correctly, let me know.

If you plot locations from the table, though, that will be off.

> and, if you put that into google maps you can see in the street view a nice
> shot of the dome. gotta love the security folks for keeping this info tight.

Don't tell the DHS. ;-)

> so, where do i update those coordinates>

There should be no need to update for plotting the data.  For plotting
the locations, I'll need to generate a new table.  We need to update
our server though.

Don

Ticket ID: VGF-307998
Department: Support IDV