[Support #IFF-938605]: Longitude problem in mapping dataset

Hi Martha

> http://oceanwatch.pfeg.noaa.gov:8081/thredds/dodsC/satellite/MH/chla/8day
>
> It's the one you got an error on yesterday so maybe it's a server problem.

I was able to get the data from:

http://thredds1.pfeg.noaa.gov:8080/thredds/dodsC/satellite/MH/chla/8day

I'm not sure why the other doesn't work.  Anyway, it plots correctly.
When you tried to load the data, did you subset the time and stride?
They are pretty big datasets and if you tried to load the entire thing,
I'll bet you'd get an OutOfMemoryError.

> FYI - I was able to get images from that site on Sunday.
Don

Ticket ID: IFF-938605
Department: Support IDV