[IDV #LIH-274437]: Setting a single time in TimesChooser.setAbsoluteTimes

Hi Dave,

> I think I've found a problem with the TimesChooser.setAbsoluteTimes
> function when using only a single date/time.  When I use one
> particular date/time (in this case created for debugging with:
>
> new DateTime(McIDASUtil.mcDayTimeToSecs(2006196, 234500))
>
> the date list updates correctly but the absolute times timeline does
> not.  Later, when "setSelectedAbsoluteTime (selectedIndex,
> firstIndex)" is called to select the most recent times (in this case
> selectedIndex==firstIndex==0), an exception is thrown:

I cannot get the absolute times timeline to be screwed up when there is just
one time.

However, I just checked in a fix for the arrayoutofbounds exception. We only
use that method from the AddeProfiler chooser so this never showed up in the
IDV.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: LIH-274437
Department: Support IDV