[IDV #OBV-135637]: Animation of products

Hi Ernst,

> I am not sure I fully understand your response. I loaded for example three
> radar products with different times. The animation widget shows three green
> boxes, the drop-down list shows the times of the three products.
> If I start the animation, I see no animation on the screen (except the
> green/blue boxes in the animation widget and in the animation timeline if I
> pull it up).
>
> What exactly do you mean by " if a display only has one time in its data "?
>
> My radar products each have a different time inside (as the animation
> timeline shows).

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I assume each of the radar files is loaded as a separate data source. For each
of those data sources you are creating a separate Display Control.  If the data
for a single display control only has one time than that display
is shown all of the time, it ignores the animation time. This is behavior deep
down in visad.

The set of animation times shown in the widget shows the union of all of the
times in the View.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: OBV-135637
Department: Support IDV