[IDV #YTE-634929]: Questions about Avalanches, Scales Color, and NAM vs GFS precipitation analysis.

> Dear:
> Don Murray
>
> Hello.
Hi,
THis is Jeff not Don.

> Questiosn about   IDV software.
>
> 1.I think,  I have seen in the version of the Software IDV2.6 of December 24,
> 2008, the product of snow avalanches, and versions of the January 24, and
> February 13, 2009, and did not find that information product.
>
> Does the product information of snow avalanches in the latest versions of
> software IDV2.6u2, exist?

The IDV does not provide data itself. We just access data on remote servers.
If some data sets are missing
on the servers you should contact the data provider.

> 2 .- How can I add the color range of the scale of the property of the the
> information product is measured and requiered, eg temperature, in each of the
> display of images, eg Google Earth, or other types of products images
> visualizacióm?

Bring up the Properties dialog for the particular display and go to the Color
Scale tab:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/controls/index.html#properties

> 3.- The new versions of od IDV2.6u2, do not have the NAM vs GFS precipitation
> analysis. How can I to involve this information product, in the new software
> IDV2.6u2 versions?

Again, we just provide access to remote data. If something is missing please
contact the data provider.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: YTE-634929
Department: Support IDV