[IDV #DIF-532578]: problem with grib2 data and THREDDS server

> Hi there. I'm trying to visualize some grib2 data. If I use the
> THREDDS server to view the data, it looks as it should. If I copy the
> file to my local directory and then try to view the file, all the data
> appears as zeros. Have you had any other reports of issues with
> reading in grib2 data? I tried reading in grib1 data both ways and it
> worked fine. Any advice/comments/suggestions would be welcomed.

Hi Katie,
it  might be an issue with the grib tables. The server might have the correct
tables while the IDV does not.  Can you provide us with a sample file? You can
upload it here:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/Top/Unidata/Software/IDV/Support+Uploads?entryid=e850985a-8a2c-44e3-8a05-e547cfb963a1

Thanks,
Jeff