[IDV #RKO-394362]: Why this erro info appears when I'm trying to create vectors for u,v

Hi,

> Description of problem: Creating display: Vector Plan View
> java.io.IOException:
> http://raritan.dl.stevens-tech.edu/NYHOPS/nyhops_lonlat.nc HTTP/1.1 416
> Requested Range Not Satisfiable

Sorry about not getting back to you on this request. It just slipped through
the cracks here.

I do not get the error you are getting but I am running the most recent version
of the IDV.
However, in looking at your data it does not conform to any recognizable
convention, e.g., its
not a grid or point data. So the IDV really can't do anything with it.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: RKO-394362
Department: Support IDV