[IDV #KCC-384980]: formula that includes [isuser=true] and unchecking the box in the Select Input window to include the value in a bundle

Bill,

> I decided to work on this issue slowly and carefully, and I have
> isolated the cause of the problem. It only occurs when I use a
> particular display setting, which I have attached in a plugin file.
>
> Only you can tell what is bad with this set of display settings, and
> how it got that way. I am wondering if there is a bug creating display
> settings, which would make others problematic ?

Thanks for tracking this down. The display settings are indeed the root of the
problem. When the display gets its display unit set it tries to read the
data to figure out the prior display unit. This triggers the extra of the two
of the user parameter dialogs being popped up.

I have fixed this and as always this will be available on the nightly build
tomorrow.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: KCC-384980
Department: Support IDV