[IDV #LEV-886348]: Linux 64-bit problem

Hi David-

> I've installed the 64 bit package to a SuSE 11.1 system. It all looks fine,
> however I can only browse and open files in the Home directory (in the
> Dashboard) . When I try to open folders in the Home directory these don't
> open up.
> Can you advise?

What version of the IDV are you installing?  We had a problem like this with the
initial 2.6 releases, but the 2.6u2 release was supposed to fix this.

If you are not using the 2.6u2 release, please try that.  Otherwise, let
me know that you are using that version and I'll investigate further.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: LEV-886348
Department: Support IDV